Benefits of the Polish Diploma Programme
Preparation for further scientific and professional development
- High school students choose subjects they want to learn on an extended level, thanks to which they gain in-depth knowledge of the areas of their interest.
- Students participate in counselling tests, learn about their strengths and are prepared to enter work market.
- High school students have an increased number of hours of extended subjects and English, which prepares them best for the matriculation examination and can continue their education through their dream studies.
- Students have direct contact with the academic environment and its specificity, thanks to constant cooperation with local universities and patron programmes of national universities (including the Warsaw School of Economics).
Improving the ability to use foreign languages
- Students have the opportunity to learn a second foreign language up to the last year of high school.
- High school students, regardless of the class profile they choose, learn English six times a week and have contact with a native speaker on a daily basis.
- Students who take Polish Diploma examination may additionally complete the school with a language certificate (TELC, Cambridge examinations).
- High school students who choose a bilingual profile, improve specialist terminology, so that they can take up studies in English, and also prepare themselves to graduate with a language certificate at C1 / C2 level.
Development of soft skills
- Students are prepared to function in a modern European society thanks to participation in international exchanges and projects.
- High school students develop social competences and learn to cooperate by working in a group and carrying out projects (e.g. volunteering).
- Students, thanks to innovative methods of working in classes, acquire skills of cause-and-effect thinking and ease in solving problem tasks.
Paderewski high school, in the school year 2019/2020, offers classes in 3 different profiles: biological-chemical, mathematical and bilingual with English.
I am a student of 8th grade of primary school